A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer (tablet, smartphone or any other device) with information about browsing. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the user's navigation and usability of our website.
In no case will cookies damage your computer. Instead, the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
2. What type of cookie do we use?
They are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains.
Third party cookies
They are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
They are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the web page, so none of them are recorded on your computer's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
They are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc. .
They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
Cookies used by EMOLO
In the case of the EMOLO website, the cookies used come from the GOOGLE ANALYTICS application. These are:
– utma: cookie that generates a unique user ID. It is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as to record the first and last time the user visited the website.
– utmb and utmc: cookies used to calculate when a session has ended. The utmb records the time of arrival at the page. The utm checks if the session should be kept open or a new session should be created.
– utmz: cookie that records the origin of the user, and their keywords.
– ASP.NET_SessionId: cookie that allows a unique identifier to be stored per session through which it is possible to link data necessary to enable the current navigation.
– Unam: the website allows us to share our content through email, Twitter, Facebook, etc. In order for this service to work without problems, cookies are used, such as Unam, which counts the number of unique users who share content and the number of views of page are generated from the resulting quota.
Important: unless the User registers in an EMOLO Service, the "Cookie" will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. The cookies used will only have statistical purposes that help improve the management of the website for users who visit it.
EMOLO displays, at the top of its website, information about part of its Cookies Policy with each session start so that you as a user are aware. The following actions can be performed on this information:
-Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
-To close. The notice is hidden on this page.
As a user, you can restrict, block or delete cookies from web pages. Practically all current browsers allow you to change the Cookie settings. Settings can be made within your browser menu under options or preferences.
Since each browser uses a different operation, the help function of your browser will tell you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Delete%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”en”
- Safari: www.apple.com/en/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Below is information and instructions on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- For more information, you can refer to Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can refer to Apple support or browser Help.
Likewise, there are tools for managing the storage of your cookies, such as the following:
Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
In any case, you can find more information about it and disable the use of these cookies www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
The EMOLO Website may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically. . When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the web or via email to registered Users.
For any questions you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org