- Remember that personal data must be indicated accurately to avoid confusion or incidents in the provision of the service and delivery of the products purchased.
- The products to be purchased must be selected and added to the shopping cart by "clicking" on the corresponding icon.
- After selecting the desired Products, the CUSTOMER must access the shopping cart, where they can see a summary identifying the selected Products, their total price, applicable taxes and, where appropriate, the corresponding shipping costs. If you have a discount coupon, this is the time to use it.
- The verification of the data will be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the CLIENT. EMOLO FEEL, SL will not be responsible for errors and inaccuracies in the order, if the products listed in the order confirmation had been sent.
- Next, the CUSTOMER must fill in the form with their data or enter their user data, if they are already registered, and indicate the delivery address of the product.
- If the CUSTOMER provides any false, inaccurate or incomplete information, or if EMOLO FEEL, SL, has sufficient reason to suspect that said information is false, inaccurate or incomplete, it reserves the right to cancel the CUSTOMER's purchase. In such a case, EMOLO FEEL, SL, will inform the CLIENT, and will proceed to return the amounts paid, discounting the transaction costs, through the same means by which the payment was made, within fourteen (14) days following said communication.
- Once the purchase form has been completed, the CUSTOMER must accept these Conditions. Once accepted, you must select the desired payment method and confirm the order.
- Depending on the selected payment method, the CUSTOMER may be redirected to an online payment platform where to finalize the purchase.
- Confirmed the transaction, the CUSTOMER will receive a communication by email with the information of your order and the corresponding invoice. The "no receipt" of this message may be due to a temporary problem in communications on the network or to a typing error in the email address provided. In both cases, it is advisable to contact Customer Service .
- It is advisable to review the data provided before finalizing your purchase.
The client will receive from EMOLO FEEL, SL, the following emails:
- Welcome to the CUSTOMER once registered on the web
- Payment processed with corresponding invoice.
- Order confirmation.
- Confirmation of order shipment with tracking link so you know when you will receive your jewelry at home. In “ Tracking my order ” will be all the information.
All the information on the articles offered by EMOLO FEEL, SL, prices, characteristics, description, size, content, etc., are available to the CLIENT on the website.
We try to make the descriptions and representations of the items that the CLIENT can view next to each one of them as accurate and useful as possible. However, when working with natural stones, it is possible that the colors and size of these that the CLIENT visualizes on his screen, may vary with respect to the original articles.
The photographs and the data included in the file of each article have a merely informative function, therefore, EMOLO FEEL, SL declines any responsibility for the appearance of errors in said information.
The prices of the items are indicated in euros and include VAT, they will be included in the invoice in an itemized manner.
The prices that appear on the website cancel all those previously published and are in force at the time of publication. EMOLO FEEL, SL, undertakes to make every possible effort to maintain these prices, although it reserves the right to modify them without prior notice, notifying the CUSTOMER at the time of placing an order. Changes in prices will not affect orders already placed.
METHODS OF PAYMENT AND SECURITY
EMOLO FEEL, SL accepts payments via PAYPAL and the REDSYS platform to guarantee maximum payment security. When you see the symbols of both platforms, the Client can consider that his operation is 100% protected. If our security department suspects any anomaly or fraud, EMOLO FEEL, SL reserves the right to cancel the transaction for security reasons.
EMOLO FEEL, SL makes two payment methods available to the Client:
PAYMENT BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD
If you choose to pay by card, the Customer's order will be charged through the payment gateway of the REDSYS platform. REDSYS encrypts your bank details when they are transmitted over the internet.
For security reasons, we verify all orders paid by bank card. REDSYS accepts cards from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB and Citicorp. If your payment is rejected, you can contact customer service at email@example.com , so that we can help you finish your order.
For payments made with cards issued outside of Spain, the issuing bank must be covered by the Secure Electronic Commerce Security Protocol (CES). Payments with cards that do not meet this requirement will not be accepted.
PAYMENT WITH PAYPAL ACCOUNT
If you choose to pay with your PayPal account, you must take into account that PayPal allows you to pay directly without communicating financial data on the Internet. PayPal automatically encrypts sensitive data with the help of the best technologies available on the market. EMOLO FEEL, SL is not responsible for the charges that Paypal may make on your account due to cost commissions or verification of truthfulness.
EMOLO FEEL, SL reserves the right to retain any order for security reasons, as well as to temporarily not allow access to the items purchased. Affected CUSTOMERS will be informed. Likewise, EMOLO FEEL, SL reserves the right to cancel an order if it is considered that the data provided by the CLIENT cannot be verified.
EMOLO FEEL, SL will not be responsible for delays in the delivery of orders derived from the lack of authorization by the payment system.
PROMOTIONS AND COMPETITIONS EMOLO FEEL, SL. warns its CUSTOMERS that our promotions or special discounts are subject to conditions. The promotions are never cumulative with each other, they are valid for orders over €20 and do not apply to outlet products .