EMOLO web page uses GOOGLE ANALYTICS, an analytical service developed by Google which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation in the website through cookies. Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. The purpose of cookies is to provide the user faster access to the services of the website access, as well as customizing them, facilitating and providing each user with information that is or may be of interest, with respect to the use that performs those services.
2.- TYPES OF COOKIES AND PURPOSE.
Depending on the entity that manages cookies they are can be classified into groups: Own Cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party Cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies. According to the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment they are divided into:
• Session Cookies: They are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. • Persistent Cookies: Cookies type in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years period. They are classified by their purpose as follows:
• Technical Cookies
• Cookies Customization
• Analysis Cookies
• Advertising Cookies
• Advertising Cookies
In EMOLO web, the cookies used come from GOOGLE ANALYTICS application. These are:
- UTMA: cookie generates a unique user ID. It is used to count how many times a user visits the site, and to record when the first and last time you visited the web was.
- UTMB and UTMC: cookies used to calculate when a session is over. UTMB records the time of arrival to the page. UTM checks whether to keep an open session or should create a new session.
- utmz: cookie that records the origin of the user, and keywords.
- ASP.NET_SessionId: cookie to store a unique identifier per session through which it is possible to link data necessary to enable navigation in progress.
- Unam: the website allows you to share our content via email, Twitter, Facebook, etc, for this service to work smoothly Unam cookies are used as the number of unique users to share content and the number of page views they are generated from the resulting fee.
Important: except the user is registered in an EMOLO service, the “Cookie” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. Cookies will be used for statistical purposes to help improve the management of the website for users who only visit it.
3. COOKIES POLICY MANAGEMENT BY USER
AZUD shows, on top of its website, information on part of its policy of cookies with each login in order to you as user being aware. This information can take the following actions:
• Accept Cookies. You will not see again this ad when access any portal page for this session.
• Close. The message is hidden in this page.
• Change your configuration. You can learn more about what cookies are, learn Policy EMOLO cookies and modify the configuration of your browser.
4.- DISABLE COOKIES
As a user, you can restrict, block or erase cookies from websites. Virtually all current browsers allow you to change settings Cookies. Adjustments can be made within the menu of your browser options or preferences.
Since each browser uses a different operating, the help function of your browser will tell you how to do it:
· Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
· FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
· Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
· Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Below you will find the information and instructions about the steps to access the configuration menu offered about cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the major browsers:
· Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
· Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, consult the Mozilla support or Help browser.
· Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, please consult the Google support or Help browser.
· Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.
Also, there are tools for managing storage of your cookies as follows:
· Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
· Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
In any case, you can find more information and disable the use of these cookies in www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
5.- UPDATES AND CHANGES IN POLICY OF WEB COOKIES
EMOLO can modify this Policy of Cookies depending on laws, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore Users who visit regularly are advised requirements. When there are significant changes in this Policy Cookies, Users will be communicated either through the web or through email to registered users.
For any queries please contact us at the following address: email@example.com.